3-Mile Anchor/Masthead Light
Part #: 7201-7
3-Mile, 360 degree light visibility for use on boats up to 65.6 ft. (20 meters)
- Big cam-lock handle is easy to grasp. Once locked, stays locked in normal conditions. Can not vibrate loose.
- In extreme conditions, if a 12ft./lb. force hits the base, the cam-lock releases and allows base to swing down. This new feature reduces chance of breakage to base or pole.
- All wiring is concealed and protected within the pivoting base.
- The rail-mount adapter is an easy way to fit cam-lock bases to square rails and pontoon boats.
- Materials are non-corrosive, including bases of glass-filled polymer and poles of highly anodized aluminum.
- Typical installation requires two # 10 Stainless Steel screws of length suitable for deck or rail material.
- Rated Voltage – 12V
- Pole Length – 20″